Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ambiguity


b:a word or expression that can be understood in two or more possible ways : an ambiguous word or expression




There are just times in my life that I wish life was never ambiguous. Everything was and will be point-blank so that people will have no problem comprehending your actions or words. Life would be a lot simpler if people were straight to the point. Less drama, less uncertainty. 

I just can't get why people do things that are on the verge (well, for normal people) of flirting or at the least, showing interest. For example, someone hypothetically points at your direction during their dance performance. What do you take it to be? As just a person pointing to you or is it something else? What motivated the person to point at you? But the most basic question would be, DID HE ACTUALLY POINT AT ME? Can somebody just tape my life 24/7 and tell me if I really am seeing what I'm seeing and if what I think it is, really is what I think it is. 
I don't know if I am just assuming stuff or not, but I could swear on my life that I hate ambiguity. It plays on your feelings, gnawing on your insides, and the worst of all, it makes you hope that something is possible between you and the person. UGH. 

I foresee me being disappointed and heartbroken yet again. I hate this. I hate ambiguity. I hate that I like you so much to actually write a post about how I'm so confused on your motives for doing these things. 
But then again, if it weren't for ambiguity, I wouldn't feel giddy about you, either. Why? 

No comments: