Saturday, October 27, 2012

Memory lane

My first semester in UP was just awesome. I had a blast and here are some pictures of the memorable moments of my college life.

Pam and I helping out during the Akbayanihan project. 

Renz, Fred, and I resting after the app's project of PUGAD

Only the most clingiest pair you'll ever meet! Me and Miyuki.

Bianca and I wearing green tops for the day!

Dani and I hanging out during the Culminight.

Geog camp memories!

Green forever with Pam and Miyuki.

The little kid I took care of for half a day in Pasig! :)

During the Freshie Circle's first project with Pam.

Bad day with Miyuki

Hanging out in MOA with Dee!

Doing a fierce pose with Kit. RAWR.

PUGAD Love Triangle! With Miyuki and Erica!

With my buddy, Hazel, after the TBS.


Oh what a stupid face, Ruod. With Jayvee! :)

Block 1! THE BEST BLOCK EVER.

I've met some of the most wonderful people ever and I'm not letting you guys go that easily. See: clingy.

No comments: