Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I'd like one horror movie, please

A few minutes ago, I was watching this horror movie called Don't Be Afraid of The Dark. I searched for it online and apparently, it's remake of an old horror film which scares out the wits of everybody who watched it. To the disappointment of many people, the newer version was nowhere near as spine-tingling as the original one. I was disappointed, too, because for once in my life, I just wanna watch a legitimate scary movie that'll startle in almost all of its scenes. I get depressed when I see well-known film directors make horror movies that suck eggs. I mean, please, if you can't make people scared, stick with your stuff.

Just a few minutes ago I got my wish of a real horror movie. Star Movies is showing Insidious right now. It's a psychological thriller which made me cry really hard the first time I watched it. I don't know if I should watch it again but since I wished for this, I should finish this. 

If I don't live after watching this or if I turn off the TV in the middle of the movie, I am forever a chicken when it comes to horror movies. Oh, if anyone is out there reading this post, please watch with me. It would ease a little off the pain of watching this horror movie. Thanks and Happy Halloween!

Here's the girl from The Grudge to keep you company!


No comments: