Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I slept at 9 this evening to hopefully wake up prompt and fresh for my meeting tomorrow with the people in-charge for the yearbook, but I guess sleeping early isn't my thing anymore. HAHAHA. I've been so stressed about the professors not submitting my grades yet because what if I actually failed and shit and nobody bothered to tell me? My real concern is actually my GWA or Grade Weighted Average because I'd like to at least excel in my first semester in UP. I just hope I get my goal GWA and get into the honors list or as they call it in UP, the College or University Scholar. I just really hope I get in! :((

In other news, doesn't staying up make you think of life? Like, what does it all mean blah blah blah Am I being a bitch and blah blah. Maybe it's just me or a certain number of people but late nights just make me think deeply about things. It's scary. HAHAHAHA. I should be asleep but I'm not. =))))) CROO

No comments: