Friday, October 26, 2012

Grades

I know grades aren't everything but they do play a crucial role if ever you want to take a graduate course somewhere (which I am considering). In part, I am happy with the outcome of some most of my grades but unfortunately, some of them aren't so great either. Oh well, I guess I needed a little adjusting. Even with the lower grades, I got into the college scholar's list! I am happy! So here they are:


I just realized. Maybe that's what I can get from my first semester in UP; that not all our expectations come true or as high as we think of them to be. We just need to stay humble about everything and never lose hope. There's always another day.

I should probably do much better next semester (because modesty aside, I know I can) considering I have my first ever major and there are more units involved. But, you know, I'm still pretty glad about my first semester! :) Next up, graduating with honors! *crosses fingers*

No comments: