Monday, May 4, 2015

Can you still hear me, blogosphere?

It's been 5 months since I last posted something on this blog and I've been through so much in such a short span of time, but I'll reserve that for another post; let me focus on the most pressing matter in my  life- it's 23 days until my 19th birthday! I can't wait to spend it here in Manila with my friends. I have no clue what to do on the day itself yet, but I'm already sure that it will be one of my best birthdays yet.

I know that expectations can set you up for disappointment, but I'm expecting something big to happen this time around: like a grand gesture of some sort. I don't know if it's just me being unlikable or not targeting the right market, but a grand gesture has yet to happen in my life, and if anybody still reads this blog, I'd want it to be on my birthday. After all that's happened, all I really want is someone to fight for me, to make me their first choice. Sounds selfish, but that's how I feel.

Anyway, I'll go back to making my speech plans and you can go back reading someone else's more interesting blog. I'll try to post again tomorrow. Ciao!

No comments: