Saturday, May 25, 2013

Thinspirational

I want to be thinner. Who doesn't? I just want to lose all the unwanted fat on my body to pave way for a sexier and healthier body. I just don't want people commenting about me being so heavy or how I look like a whale or whatever. I vowed to myself that by the end of my first semester of my sophomore year, I should be at least close to my ideal weight and body. Determination is key. At least I can get my thinspiration from some random guys on  tumblr and Francisco Lachowski and Erwan. Sigh, my babies. Hahaha.

I promised to myself, too, that if I lose enough weight, I'd start posting the outfits I use. Maybe in a month or two, hopefully.

For now, here are my thinspirational pictures of hot guys. HNG I WANT THEM, I MEAN THEIR BODY, OR BOTH. CROO









No comments: