Wednesday, December 19, 2012

It's been a while

I know but I couldn't find time, but now I have enough time to write eff out of this blog! Hey there, guys! So let me just recap what happened to me these past few days (Except day which will be reserved for another post):




  1. Last Friday, I was drunk and I said the most embarrassing things. Enough to make you wanna cry yourself to sleep every day for the next few months. I'm kidding, but it was pretty embarrassing. Not to mention me falling and turning off all the lights in a dorm party. Whoops. 
  2. The day after, I went to BLOGGERS UNITED 4 and I MET DAVID GUISON GUYS. I MET THE MAN OF MY CHRISTMAS WISHLIST DREAMS. And even though we didn't really get to hang out, I was content with seeing him there. Oh, and I also saw Dani Barreto! Such a pretty girl!
  3. I went there with some friends who also accompanied me later to BGC and we had time to just chill and meet this incredibly cute little girl who wanted us to read her stories. Pia so cuuuteeee. 
  4. I then met up with my cousin and we went to another bazaar in BGC and boy, I was pretty fortunate that I went to the one in World Trade first; much, much cheaper.
  5. I also spent the weekend with my nephew and niece and then I went back to Iloilo last Monday. I've been staying in the house, though, so nothing interesting. 
I'll give you guys at least three posts today. I've missed blogging! :)

No comments: