Wednesday, October 24, 2012

This just totally popped into my head

I've never ever liked the feeling of limitations. It's like someone telling me I can't do something or I can't achieve it. I'm not the type of person who is boxed into what he calls his "means" because he wants to live within his it but if that's what you want, you're already telling yourself that you can't achieve more than that, moreso, that dreams are unreachable.

GAH. It's baffling that people give up on dreaming. Maybe they didn't reach it and then they eventually gave up but giving up on it entirely is like losing half of your brain (specifically, the left creative side) and always focusing on the other because life is not a game; it's serious, it always is and all the other shit sayings out there about always being on the right lane in life.

Personally, I think it's normal to take a wrong turn once in a while and duh, dreaming is normal. Maybe people can avoid making obvious mistakes in their lives and that's a good thing but it's never going to always be that way and we have to cope with it because that's how the cookie crumbles. Furthermore, dreaming should go out of your limits and comfort zones because that's what dreaming is about. Newsflash: you won't reach all of your dreams but you can work for the more feasible ones. Like me, I know it's childish to say I wanna work for Disney especially knowing that I'm a Psychology major proceeding to either Medicine or PhD (or both. MEHEHE. =)) ) but I think it's a dream that can and will happen and by God, I will try to achieve it!

So guys, the moral of the post is: do not ever stop dreaming and never limit yourself to what people tell you because you have so much untapped potential in you that you may have never known. Making wrong decisions is normal but if it can be avoided, avoid it. Just enjoy life and be happy. Don't be too logical because that'll just make you a dull person at the end of the day, mmkay? :)

No comments: