Saturday, December 6, 2014

Life Lesson

There are just days in your life when you realize something for the first time and it hits you like a speeding truck. Today, or should I say, tonight was one of those nights.

I feel crippled because of something and I don't know how to deal with it. It isn't easy to deal with it and I need more time to think but I just needed to let it out somehow. The life lesson I learned today is that some things are just out of your hands and fairness is an illusion is in this world. Sure, we want equal rights and justice all over the world, but does it ever or will it ever happen? Maybe we have to open our eyes to the fact that some things just can't be fair or that the way we see things are different from how other people see it.

I just don't know how to move on from this, really, and it isn't even about me.

No comments: