Monday, November 12, 2012

Wishful Listing

It's that time of the season again and the only time of the year (except for your birthday) where you get to ask for overly-expensive unnecessary crap and nobody gives a shit about its price to get it for you because that's the Christmas spirit, right? Yep. I've been wanting a lot of stuff this year but I'll just list down those that I remember and the ones I really really want albeit I might not be getting

Starbucks Planner 2013: So this is one of the feasible ones as Miyuki (my clingiest friend EVER) and I have vowed to have lunch in Starbucks every TTH. I think I can do this. I only have 2 stickers as of the moment but I'll get there! 
Just look at those beauties. 
Money: In the spirit of giving, people are usually lazy to think about what stuff to get for their relatives and end up giving CHACHINGA and that is usually the case for my family. YES, KEEP 'EM COMING, LOVEYDOVES. 
I would like to bathe in my money too. GLORIOUS.
Books: As a certified bibliophile, I'd also like books for Christmas. These are what my best friends (Hello, Karats! :> ) usually give me as a gift and these soft- or hardbound suckers make me really happy. BOOKS.
I would like to buy your bookshop, kind sir.
Clothes: You may not know this (I bet you do) but I love clothes. I spend too much money on them, that is why I love it when people give me clothes (as long as they get my size right). Shoes, watches, shirts, polos, shorts, pants, whatever tickles your fancy, PLEASE GET ME CLOTHES lol.
<3
Macbook Pro/iPad Mini/iPod Touch: If you've known me long enough, you'd know that I am an Apple fan (do not judge or I will cut you). Moreover, I've been gadget lusting over these babies this year. Just get me one of them and I'll keep my mouth shut till the next generation arrives.
Look at that beauty. Isn't it stunning?
Date with Jeron Teng/David Guison: This will probably never happen and people can't give me other people as gifts (so sad), but I'd love to meet them and get to know these two or either one of them better. I LOVE YOU BOTH YOU DESERVE TO BE ON MY BLOG.
I love you both so much HUHUHUHUHU. <3

To get thinner: Can someone buy me a DIY liposuction kit of some kind? I'd love that, but yeah, in spite of me wanting stuff from other people, I'd want to give myself a present too, which is to be thinner. I need to exercise more and eat less (HUHUHUHU). I think I can do it!

That's about it for my very materialistic post. A few more weeks till Christmas! I am so excited to go home again! :)

No comments: