Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Disney Dream

Some people dream of working as a CEO of a company, driving sports cars, or living on an island far away from any urban establishment, well I dream of working in Disney. Maybe not forever, but at least for enough years that I can say that I contributed to making little kids happy and feel good inside.I don't know, I just feel like I have this obligation to give back to Disney for making me feel that way as a kid, as a teenager as well.

I have no idea what I'd do, honestly. If I graduate as a Psychology major and try to get a graduate degree, I can be a psychologist and stuff but I wonder what I can do in Disney. I think I can help write or brainstorm ideas, or maybe check the script for psychological implications. I don't know, I'd do whatever job they'd give me because I am such a fan of everything Disney.

I even had this idea with some of my blockmates to create an organization called Disney Enthusiasts in UP. :)) I would totally create it if a lot of people would be interested to join and have ideas about it too. I'd make a constitution for it in one night that would state everything this organization stands for and "where the tambayan (place to hang-out) is the heart." CORNY, RIGHT? =)))

Well, I think it's a very feasible thing to do, though. A lot of people have their eye on k-pop, some on anime, some on Disney. I can already imagine what we can do with an org like that. But until that dream comes true, I'll be happy with just the thought of it.

I just want Disney to realize the impact they have on children all over the world. The way their curious eyes are so engrossed with the movies Disney makes. I know I was like that as a child, still am. I do believe in magic and Disney has the magic to make kids happy, and I want that magic too, to spread it all around.

I will not concede with Thanatos (personification of death) taking me if I have not yet worked for Disney. Number one thing on my bucket list. I just really want to make kids as happy as I was as a child. I want them to feel the same warmth as I did. If Walt Disney can do this, so can I.

No comments: